Philanthropic Advice From CICF
Created For Your Client – And You
Your client’s needs and interests are at the heart of everything you do – and at the heart of everything CICF’s professional advisors do, too. And our expert staff is ready to help both of you realize the potential of charitable giving by providing knowledgeable advice and customized giving options.
But we’re also here to serve as your philanthropic partner and resource – our staff works with professional advisors on a daily basis. Besides understanding your needs, we also understand your client relationships – when you partner with CICF, you’ll always retain complete control with your clients. And through ongoing training, education and direction from CICF’s Professional Advisor Leadership Council, you’ll find our staff is well versed in the latest strategies to help you meet or exceed your client’s needs.
CICF’s advisors can serve you and your clients by:
- Helping you meet your clients’ financial and charitable goals – both during their lifetimes and as part of their estate planning – through the use of CICF and other charitable vehicles.
- Using their vast experience to develop strategies to help you discuss charitable giving with your clients. They will also provide comprehensive resources for additional support upon request.
- Finding solutions for the charitable transfer of any kind of asset – from privately held securities and real estate to retirement assets and insurance policies.
- Providing seminars, workshops and continuing education sessions with well-respected professional advisors to maintain awareness of the importance of charitable advising in our community.
- Offering in-depth, substantive research and first-hand, real-world experience with not-for-profit organizations throughout central Indiana.
CICF advisors have decades of gift planning, grantmaking and charitable advising experience. To find out how you can use our community knowledge, philanthropic advice and professional expertise to deliver the best charitable resources to your clients – call senior gift planning advisors Jan Edmondson or Mary Stanley at 317.634.2423!