Philanthropic Advice From CICF
Created For Your Client – And You
Your client’s needs and interests are at the heart of everything you do – and at the heart of everything CICF’s professional advisors do, too. And our expert staff is ready to help both of you realize the potential of charitable giving by providing knowledgeable advice and customized giving options.
But we’re also here to serve as your philanthropic partner and resource – our staff works with professional advisors on a daily basis. Besides understanding your needs, we also understand your client relationships – when you partner with CICF, you’ll always retain complete control with your clients. And through ongoing training, education and direction from CICF’s Professional Advisor Leadership Council, you’ll find our staff is well versed in the latest strategies to help you meet or exceed your client’s needs.
CICF’s advisors can serve you and your clients by:
- Helping you meet your clients’ financial and charitable goals – both during their lifetimes and as part of their estate planning – through the use of CICF and other charitable vehicles.
- Using their vast experience to develop strategies to help you discuss charitable giving with your clients. They will also provide comprehensive resources for additional support upon request.
- Finding solutions for the charitable transfer of any kind of asset – from privately held securities and real estate to retirement assets and insurance policies.
- Providing seminars, workshops and continuing education sessions with well-respected professional advisors to maintain awareness of the importance of charitable advising in our community.
- Offering in-depth, substantive research and first-hand, real-world experience with not-for-profit organizations throughout central Indiana.
CICF advisors have decades of gift planning, grantmaking and charitable advising experience. To find out how you can use our community knowledge, philanthropic advice and professional expertise to deliver the best charitable resources to your clients – call senior gift planning advisors Mary Stanley or Nan Edgerton at 317.634.2423!
Types of Funds
There are many different funds to choose from at CICF, all with important advantages over other charitable options – and we’re dedicated to working directly with you and your clients to find the best charitable fit. View all funds.
CICF freely gives advisors charitable resources, information, and scenarios to assist you in providing philanthropic best practices to your clients. From seminars, one-on-one brainstorming, client meetings or access to printed materials, exercises and case studies, CICF's gift planning staff is ready to offer the best charitable advice in town.
Contact Mary Stanley or Nan Edgerton, in CICF's development and philanthropic services team, at 317.634.2423, if you have questions or would like information for yourself or your clients.