The Town of Arcadia Incorporation, in partnership with Hamilton County Convention and Visitors Bureau, recently received $20,000 from Legacy Fund, the community foundation serving Hamilton County, to support a revitalization of downtown Arcadia into an artisan area. It was one of ten local organizations selected by Legacy Fund in the third quarter grant round.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships