Parents need to teach their children about the importance of charitable giving. Like saving money, itâ€™s a learned behavior, one that needs to be introduced and reinforced through modeling, experiences and structured behavioral practices. Being charitable with our dollars is an important life lesson, and the earlier this is learned, the better for all of us.
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships
- 2014 Efroymson Contemporary Arts Fellowship Guidelines Released