Parents need to teach their children about the importance of charitable giving. Like saving money, itâ€™s a learned behavior, one that needs to be introduced and reinforced through modeling, experiences and structured behavioral practices. Being charitable with our dollars is an important life lesson, and the earlier this is learned, the better for all of us.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants