The Bernard McFarland family of the Martindale-Brightwood neighborhood has been selected for the ABC television network show, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Hundreds of workers, contractors, and a design team are rebuilding the recipient’s entire home in just 7 days, from March 29-April 4.
Legacy Fund is pleased to announce the following new members to its Board of Directors for 2009: Jay Merrell (Industrial Dielectrics, Inc.); Mike Daugherty (Key Private Bank); Raul Flamenco (FlamencoNets); and Sarah Smith Moore (The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society).
Goodwill’s Indianapolis Metropolitan High School reports that The Glick Fund, a fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation, will underwrite post-secondary Eugene and Marilyn Glick Scholarships for 10 full-time equivalent students annually for a maximum term of four years.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships