The Summer Youth Program Fund, a collaboration of 11 local and national funding partners and affiliate funds, announces grant awards of nearly $2.5 million, up from 2.2 million in 2009. These grant dollars will go to 161 organizations offering 189 programs proposing to serve more than 40,000 youth in Marion County this summer.
As advisors, the lure of a good story is a well deserved antidote to a day of fruitful, yet crushing detail of investment research, the nuances of trusts, the complexity of the tax code, or the multiplicity of life insurance arrangements. Rarely are we afforded the opportunity or privilege to step into our clients' lives and their own personal narratives to help guide and nurture.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants