Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) and the Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) officially announced a new public-private partnership program, College is Power, created to help more Marion County students prepare to enter post-secondary education opportunities and succeed once they get there.
The Efroymson Contemporary Arts Fellowship awarded five artists from Indiana and Illinois $20,000 grants to help them continue their artistic development. The Fellowship, made possible by the Indianapolis-based Efroymson Family Fund, has distributed $600,000 to artists in six years.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants