Brad Little, president of Legacy Fund, Hamilton Countyâ€™s community foundation, has announced he will leave the foundation at the end of November to assume the positions of CEO and president of the Ottumwa Regional Legacy Foundation (ORLF), a newly created foundation located in Ottumwa, Iowa. Little joined Legacy Fund, Inc., an affiliate of the Central Indiana Community Foundation, in 2007.
The Efroymson Family Fund, a fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation, and Jeremy Efroymson will donate $1 million to Butler University.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships