Over 1,300 additional Marion County eighth-grade students joined the Twenty-first Century Scholars Program as the result of the CICF Twenty-first Century Scholars Enrollment Challenge.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants