News on behalf of the Indiana State Fair Commission. The Indiana State Fair Commission will use the services of nationally recognized victims compensation expert Kenneth Feinberg to quickly and fairly distribute the private donations made to the Indiana State Fair Remembrance Fund.
Featuring estate and charitable planning experts and popular Heckerling Institute speakers, Kathryn Miree and Turney Berry with local estate and charitable planning expert and moderator for this event, Eric Manterfield.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships