A grant from The Indianapolis Foundation helped Families First expand their Family Enrichment Program and provide value-added workshops addressing financial management, career success, relationships, STDs, and fitness/nutrition to more than 550 individuals.
Indiana — By Degrees, a 12-part news series from WFYI Public Radio, takes an in-depth look at the challenges, barriers, and solutions facing Indiana’s 21st century students as they pursue a degree that leads to a career. The series debuts February 16 — airing each Wednesday during Morning Edition (5-10 am) and All Things Considered on 90.1 FM HD1.
CICF's response to a recent New York Times article
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships