Indiana — By Degrees, a 12-part news series from WFYI Public Radio, takes an in-depth look at the challenges, barriers, and solutions facing Indiana’s 21st century students as they pursue a degree that leads to a career. The series debuts February 16 — airing each Wednesday during Morning Edition (5-10 am) and All Things Considered on 90.1 FM HD1.
Each week, producers and reporters, Diane Willis and Clyde Lee explore the link between higher education and jobs in Indiana. The series is a timely look at higher education, and its role in determining the future of our state — including the perspectives of those on the frontlines of higher education in our state, students, employers, local and state leaders and national experts.
Visit www.wfyi.org for more information.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants