The U.S. Administration on Aging has declared 2011 the "Year of the Family Caregiver," and as such, Families First wishes to honor those individuals who serve as examples of outstanding family caregivers within our community, as well as those businesses demonstrating exceptional support for employees serving as caregivers for an adult family member.
Any member of the community may nominate a family caregiver or supportive, family-friendly business for this year's "Salute to Family" Awards.
Award-winners will be publicly recognized at Families First "Salute to Family" event on April 27.
Nomination forms and additional information can be found at www.familiesfirstindiana.org.
All Nominations are due by March 11
A grant from The Indianapolis Foundation helped Families First expand their Family Enrichment Program and provide value-added workshops addressing financial management, career success, relationships, STDs, and fitness/nutrition to more than 550 individuals.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants