INDIANAPOLIS – The Indianapolis Foundation, an affiliate of Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF), has elected the following officers for its 2011 Board of Trustees:
• Alan A. Levin, Barnes & Thornburg LLP, chair
• D. William (Bill) Moreau, Jr., Barnes & Thornburg LLP, vice-chair
• Sarah (Sally) Wilson Otte, secretary
Gregory (Greg) F. Hahn, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, has been appointed to fill the vacant position held by 2010 board chair, J. Murray Clark, Baker & Daniels LLP.
The Indianapolis Foundation Board of Trustees 2011 includes:
Alan A. Levin
D. William (Bill) Moreau, Jr.
Sarah (Sally) Wilson Otte
Gregory (Greg) F. Hahn
Cynthia (Cindy) Simon Skjodt
Milton (Milt) O. Thompson
President and CEO
The original 1916 resolution of trust requires The Indianapolis Foundation to have six trustees. Two are appointed by the Mayor of Indianapolis; two by the Marion County Circuit Court Judge; and two by the presiding Judge of the United States District Court. Each trustee is appointed to serve a six-year term.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants