Gleaners Food Bank says it has raised more than $12.2 million in the capital campaign it launched last April. The Campaign For Gleaners received nearly 8,500 pledges to the campaign including 16 pledges of $100,000 or more. With the funding, the nonprofit has relocated to a 297,000 square-foot food warehouse located near Indianapolis International Airport.
Source: Inside INdiana Business
Click here to read more.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships