HAMILTON COUNTY, IN – SNAP, a strategic initiative created by Legacy Fund focusing on adolescent substance use and abuse in Hamilton County has become a part of Promising Futures of Central Indiana.
Mr. Mark A. Robbins has been hired as vice president of the Legacy Fund. Formerly the director of development at Ball State University, Robbins began with Legacy Fund on April 25, 2011, and will provide additional development support for the Hamilton County-based community foundation.
Community foundations are very knowledgeable about the not-for-profit partners in their communities that are best able to provide disaster relief and needed services. CICF can supply you with information about this Foundation or other organizations providing immediate and long-term disaster relief services anywhere in the world.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants