The Glick Fund, a fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF), has announced grants to 27 local organizations totaling $1.6 million. Grants range from $5,000 to $250,000 and include gifts to central Indiana not-for-profits with a focus in one of four areas: arts, education, human needs and the alleviation of suffering, and self-sufficiency and job skills.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships