Indy Reads Books is ready to open Friday, July 13, on Massachusetts Avenue. With the goal of providing both revenue for Indy Reads' adult literacy programs and becoming downtown's premiere book outlet, Indy Reads Books is the result of years of planning and support from a variety of donors. The Efromyson Family Fund and The Glick Fund, both CICF funds, are supporters of the new venture.
|Designer Nikki Sutton utilizes surplus books throughout the store's interior.|
|Kid-size hard hats and candy are available as part of the opening celebration.|
|Thousands of donated books are sorted and shelved, thanks to a team of volunteers.|
Vintage typewriters and books decorate the new Indy Reads Books store.
Read more about Indy Reads' mission and impact: "Reading, Writing... and Reaching Goals"
More about The Efromyson Family Fund.
More about The Glick Fund.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships