HAMILTON COUNTY, IN – Legacy Fund, the Hamilton County affiliate of Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) announced today the following changes to its board for 2012:
- Peggy Monson, Heartland Truly Moving Pictures, was elected Board Chair; Corby Thompson, Thompson Land Company, was elected Vice-Chair; Ann O’Hara, Church, Church, Hittle & Antrim was elected Secretary; and Mike Daugherty, Key Private Bank, was named Treasurer.
- After two years of service to Legacy Fund, Larry Sablosky, Retired: Finish Line, successfully completed his term as Board Chair. He will remain on the board as Past Chair. Sarah Moore retired from the Legacy Fund board after completing her term, but will remain involved with Legacy Fund as a Committee member.
“Legacy Fund is honored to have the collective skills of these new officers as well as the entire board as our advocates, advisors and partners,” said Terry Anker, President, Legacy Fund. “Each of our board members is dedicated to serving Hamilton County and extraordinarily passionate about improving it for residents and visitors alike.”
In addition to its newly-elected officers, The 2012 Legacy Fund Board includes:
- Lisa B. Allen, Hamilton Southeast Education Foundation
- Sonny Beck, Beck's Hybrids
- Henry (Hank) B. Blackwell, Retired: Baker & Daniels
- Ron Brumbarger, BitWise Solutions
- Brenda Bush, Sheridan Town Council
- Judith (Judi) L. Campbell M.D.,Campbell Psychiatric Services, Inc.
- Paul Estridge, David Weekly Homes
- Otto Frenzel, IV, Community Volunteer
- Kay Hartley, Hartley Companies
- Steven (Steve) A. Holt, Holt, Fleck & Romine, LLC
- Mike Houk, Retired: WellPoint
- Jim Longstreth, Wells Fargo
- Jay Merrell, Industrial Dielectrics
- Steve Pittman, Pittman Partners, Inc.
- Pamela (Pam) H. Robinson, Indiana/World Skating Academy
- James (Jim) P. Roederer, SmithBarney
- Dane Rowland, Image Builders/Rowland Printing###