24 million children and young adults in the United States are growing up without a caring father in their lives, and they're paying a high price. But with the help of Fathers and Families Center, some young men in Indianapolis are learning to become the fathers they never had.
Hoosier farmers can help their community while saving significant taxes by contributing commodities such as corn or soy beans to any charitable fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF).
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants