The Two Oaks Scholarship supports a 2012 Ivy Tech Community College graduate who has been admitted to IUPUI and plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree dedicated to helping or serving others.
$5000, renewable for a second year assuming continued eligibility
- Enrolled in final year of study at Ivy Tech Community College Indianapolis and admitted to attend Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in Fall 2012 upon graduation from Ivy Tech.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to pursue a degree in or related to teaching, nursing, medicine, social work, counseling or similar profession dedicated to helping or serving others.
- Demonstrate financial need or other significant barriers to obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
Complete the application and return it along with the required supporting documents.
- A Penny Saved
- Phase II Applications for Community Crime Prevention Grants Now Available
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $2.2 Million to Support Community Needs
- Legacy Fund Addresses Community Wide Needs Via May Grants
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards $159,000 for Phase I of 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grants