The Challenge is designed to bolster enrollment efforts made by school representatives and will now include both Marion and Hamilton counties.
Funds will support summer programs, including arts, career exploration and employment, community service, sports and more.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants