The Coalition for Homelessness Intervention and Prevention (CHIP) hosted the Indy Homeless Connect event on April 11, 2012. More than 1,200 neighbors in need found services to help them overcome homelessness.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships