RecycleForce helps ex-offenders get a second chance and prevents millions of pounds of recyclable waste from ending up in central Indiana landfills.
The Foundation granted $4,982,607 in 2012, has awarded more than $196 million since 1924.
Legacy Fund 21st Century Scholars Enrollment Challenge spurs increase.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants