Several organizations, including CICF and Efroymson Family Fund announced matching gifts during the event.
Special funding will support City’s efforts to engage the community in finding short-term, low-cost solutions to stem this summer’s violent crimes.
Grants will support programs designed to secure and maintain basic needs including adequate access to nutrition, independence, education, engagement and healthier aging.
Applications available at cicf.org; Funds will support programs providing services for youth prevention and juvenile and adult offenders
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants