The fellows are being honored at a private reception on June 13 at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago. The recipients were among 265 artists who submitted applications.
Is the charitable deduction doomed? The absence of the threatened dollar cap on charitable income tax deductions (other than the return of the “Pease Limitation”) may be the most significant impact of ATRA 2012 on charitable gift planning and charitable giving. Read Mary's perspective here.
Jeffrey Dible, esq., presented his perspective on ATRA to CICF's Leadership Councils. His updated presentation is available to download.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants