The Indianapolis Foundation, an affiliate of the Central Indiana Community Foundation, and the Foundation’s Library Fund awarded more than $1.1 million in grants and awards to 57 not-for-profits and libraries serving Marion County on September 10, 2013.
Over $1.8 million will be shared by 43 Indianapolis-area not-for-profits to stem violent crime.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants