Thirteen students from Marion and Hamilton counties have been named recipients of four-year, full-tuition scholarships as the Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) 2014 Lilly Endowment Community Scholars.
Special Phase I allocation will expedite support for 2014 programs focused on summertime jobs and other crime deterrents for youth; details for additional Community Crime Prevention Grant to be announced.
Grants awarded to area cultural and community organizations
Four area students to receive Fund’s scholarships; Grants will address community-wide issues, support LINK Youth Council grantmaking.
Five $25,000 fellowships to be awarded to Midwest-based artists
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships