Funds will support summer programs, including arts, career exploration and employment, community service, sports and more.
Thirteen students from Marion and Hamilton counties have been named recipients of four-year, full-tuition scholarships as the Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) 2014 Lilly Endowment Community Scholars.
Special Phase I allocation will expedite support for 2014 programs focused on summertime jobs and other crime deterrents for youth; details for additional Community Crime Prevention Grant to be announced.
Grants awarded to area cultural and community organizations
Four area students to receive Fund’s scholarships; Grants will address community-wide issues, support LINK Youth Council grantmaking.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants