Grants will support programs designed to secure and maintain basic needs including adequate access to nutrition, independence, education, engagement and healthier aging.
The Central Indiana Senior Fund is currently offering an exciting RFP opportunity for not-for-profit organizations serving central Indiana’s at-risk senior population. The deadline for RFP planning proposals is November 16th.
Central Indiana Senior Fund welcomed three new members and honored three outgoing members to its Advisory Board.
Indiana ranks 12th in the nation with the most ‘food insecure’ seniors
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants