Funds will support summer programs, including arts, career exploration and employment, community service, sports and more.
Several organizations, including CICF and Efroymson Family Fund announced matching gifts during the event.
Legacy Fund 21st Century Scholars Enrollment Challenge spurs increase.
Marian University teaches youth programs’ staff how to stop summer learning loss in Indianapolis.
The Challenge is designed to bolster enrollment efforts made by school representatives and will now include both Marion and Hamilton counties.
Thirteen students from Marion and Hamilton counties have been named recipients of four-year, full-tuition scholarships as the CICF 2012 Lilly Endowment Community Scholars.
Nearly 4,800 of all eligible freshmen enrolled in post-secondary degree program due to CICF challenge initiative
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants