24 million children and young adults in the United States are growing up without a caring father in their lives, and they're paying a high price. But with the help of Fathers and Families Center, some young men in Indianapolis are learning to become the fathers they never had.
Project Home will be the only facility in all of Marion County that serves pregnant and homeless teenagers.
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Awards More Than $100,000 In Grants and Scholarships