New funds to support "creative place-making" projects that will spark collaboration of art, community and economy in Indianapolis.
CEOs for Cities selects Indianapolis to host Livability Challenge Workshop, highlighting effective strategies for enhancing urban living from six major US cities - Cleveland, Philadelphia, St. Louis, St. Paul, Minneapolis and Indianapolis.
37 Place, the Heartbeat of Martindale Brightwood, a former elementary school, will serve as a neighborhood hub for a "resilient community."
Read the complete transcript of Brian Payne's remarks from Tuesday's announcement regarding discontinuing the Fred Wilson public art project here.
- $2.4 Million in Grants to Benefit Nearly 50,000 Marion County Youth
- CICF Announces Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipients
- The Indianapolis Foundation To Administer 2014 Community Crime Prevention Grant Program
- Small But Mighty … Generous
- The Indianapolis Foundation Awards More Than $1.8 Million In Grants