Making a gift to a CICF fund is easy...for many gifts, it's a simple, two-step process.
Step #1: Choose A Fund
Many donors choose to make gifts to "unrestricted" endowment funds or scholarship funds; this type of gift allows the foundation or fund to direct support to a variety of community issues and needs. To make this type of gift, simply choose from one of the funds listed below:
- The Indianapolis Foundation Community Endowment
- Legacy Fund of Hamilton County Community Endowment
- Women's Fund of Central Indiana
- Central Indiana Senior Fund
- The Indianapolis Foundation Community Scholarship Fund (Marion County)
- Legacy Fund Community Scholarship Fund (Hamilton County)
Step #2: Make Your Gift
Central Indiana Community Foundation wants to make your giving easy. We accept a variety of gifts, including:
- Credit Cards
- Real Estate
- Other assets
To make a gift by check, please make the check payable to:
Central Indiana Community Foundation
615 N. Alabama Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-1498
Don't forget...to indicate the fund you're giving to in the memo section of the check!
To use your credit card to make a gift, please call Lynn Weatherly at 317.634.2423.