IMPCL offers workshops on topics related to not-for-profits. Visit the IMPCL website for more information about these educational opportunities.
GrantStation Insider is a weekly resource newsletter for information about funding opportunities, conferences, and seminars for not-for-profit organizations.
The Solution Center and its Nonprofit Solutions program provide the following resources:
- Easy access to a diversified pool of pre-qualified consultants and relevant information
- Assistance to plan for and define clear objectives and expectations
- Networking and information sharing tools and events
- Developing continuing education opportunities for consultants and nonprofit professionals
- Associate programs to match less-experienced consultants with experts in the field
IYI provides a variety of resources specifically designed for youth serving organizations in Indiana.
United Way of Central Indiana’s Nonprofit Training Center helps not-for-profit organizations in Central Indiana increase their capacity to govern and manage themselves effectively. Its services are available to any not-for-profit organization in central Indiana.
The Indiana Nonprofit Resource Network is a regionally-based service providing affordable, accessible, and public and private workshops, board retreats, and consultant referrals.