Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation
The Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation believes everyone deserves the chance to be happy and live a productive life. They support organizations that remove barriers, provide assistance and encourage the development of children, support for veterans, and other life-affirming efforts.
Watch the short video below to learn more about the Sheehan Foundation.
Individuals or families seeking support are required to meet the financial assistance requirements of the referring healthcare provider. The Foundation will not consider requests that do not meet the guidelines.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES:
- Applicant receiving services must be:
- A resident of Hamilton County, IN
- 17 years old or younger
- Legal resident of the United States
- If the applicant is covered by a commercial, state, or federal health benefit plan, documentation of coverage must apply.
- A lack of or limited resources are available to meet the healthcare need(s).
- Prescriptions, long-term therapy, and other ongoing treatments are not eligible for funding.
- Additional information from your referring entity may be required after the application is submitted.
- Applications are to be reviewed to determine the medical appropriateness of the request.
Board of Directors
The Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation Board of Directors includes:
- Tracey Sheehan
- Tom Sheehan
- Soni Sheehan
- Patrick Gottschalk
- Dick Gordon
- Bill Hanke
- Michael Rechin
- Jennifer Bartenbach