When you invest with CICF, our financial management team works directly with you to maximize returns and minimize volatility. We offer three investment options—a long-term pool, a short-term pool, and a balanced pool—so you can choose the one that best fits your philanthropic and financial goals. Our expert investment management staff monitors all funds constantly, ensuring a sound investment strategy for our fundholders.
Learn about our investment options:
Best if you want: Long-term growth through a globally diversified portfolio
Grantmaking time horizon: 5 years or more
Short-Term Duration Pool
Best if you want: More liquidity and maximization of capital preservation
Grantmaking time horizon: 1-5 years
Best if you want: A simple, low cost and liquid alternative to the Long-Term Pool.
Grantmaking time horizon: 3 years or more
The chart below illustrates Central Indiana Community Foundation’s quarterly investment performance, net of investment fees as of June 30, 2023
* Policy Benchmark consists of 45% MSCI AC World Index, 20% All Private Equity Benchmark, 15% HFRI Fund of Funds Composite Index, 10% Real Asset Composite Index, 7% Fixed Income Composite Index, 3% FTSE 3 Month T-Bill
** Balanced pool policy benchmark consists of 60% MCSI AC World Index, 60% Blbg Barc Agg
- 2022 Independent Audit Report
- 2021 Independent Audit Report
- 2020 Independent Audit Report
- 2019 Independent Audit Report
- 2018 Independent Audit Report
- 2017 Independent Audit Report
- 2016 Independent Audit Report
- 2015 Independent Audit Report
- 2014 Independent Audit Report
- 2013 Independent Audit Report
IRS Form 990 is available upon request. Please direct requests here.