Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation
The Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation believes everyone deserves the chance to be happy and live a productive life. They support organizations that remove barriers, provide assistance and encourage the development of children, support for veterans, and other life-affirming efforts.
Watch the short video below to learn more about the Sheehan Foundation.
Individuals or families seeking support are required to meet the medical assistance requirements of the referring healthcare provider. The Foundation will not consider requests that do not meet the guidelines.
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES:
- Applicant receiving device/services must be:
- A resident of Central Indiana, with priority given to Hamilton County residents.
- 18 years old or younger
- If the applicant is covered by a commercial, state or federal health benefit plan, documentation of coverage must apply.
- A lack of or limited resources are available to meet the healthcare need(s).
- Applications requesting assistance for long-term prescription, therapy and other ongoing treatments will be reviewed for funding consideration on an annual basis. Therefore, requests should not exceed 12 months of support.
Board of Directors
The Thomas P. and Sondra D. Sheehan Charitable Foundation Board of Directors includes:
- Tracey Sheehan
- Tom Sheehan
- Soni Sheehan
- Patrick Gottschalk
- Dick Gordon
- Bill Hanke
- Michael Rechin
- Jennifer Bartenbach