IndyStar Our Children Fund
SEASON FOR SHARING 2021 GRANT APPLICATION
THE SHARED MISSION OF INDYSTAR’S OUR CHILDREN INITIATIVE AND ANNuAL SeASON FOR SHARING CAMPAIGN IS TO HARNESS THE POWER OF JOURNALISm TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CENTRAL INDIANA YOUTH.
The IndyStar Our Children initiative cordially invites your organization to apply for support. Grant applications should focus on one of the following areas:
- Building capacity: Improving or developing programming, systems or operations to ensure long-term stability of the organization.
- Enhancing services: Enhancing the quality of services provided to youth and families by providing additional staff training and education or improving facilities.
- Supporting families: Providing wraparound support to families in underserved Indianapolis communities, such as basic needs assistance and/or connecting families to additional community resources.
- Requests for funding should not exceed $15,000. (Note: The number of grants and award amounts are contingent on the results of the fundraising campaign.)
- Applicants should keep the proposal concept to no more than five pages.
- Completed applications are due Friday, January 14, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.