As part of its Neighborhood Empowerment Pathways initiative, The Indianapolis Foundation is pleased to provide community-based and grassroots organizations access to short-term technical assistance. On-demand assistance offers leaders access to professional advisors who can help tackle questions or concerns. In completing this request form, selected organizations may receive three hours of help at no cost. The assistance may require 2-3 sessions with the advisor and must be completed within 45 days. Engagements cannot be extended beyond three hours of time.
Examples of assistance may include, but are not limited to:
- helping to clarify board roles and responsibilities
- reviewing previously submitted grant proposals and providing feedback
- helping to create a memorandum of understanding for partners
- reviewing existing logic models,
- developing short client surveys to solicit feedback
- advising on hiring new employees or volunteers