Hamilton County is in a unique position to share learned knowledge to improve the state of mental health for all residents. We believe every city, town and community in the county should have a plan and resource available to address mental health.
- Indiana ranks 42nd in the country for prevalence of mental illness.
- 16.7 percent of Medicaid recipients in Hamilton County been diagnosed with depression.
- 7 percent of Westfield 6th grade students reported they have seriously considered suicide.
OUR STRATEGIES INCLUDE:
- Partnering to create a blueprint for Hamilton County communities to address mental health needs
- Supporting community-specific projects and plans that address mental health needs
- Normalizing conversations about mental health in partnership with Women’s Fund of Central Indiana