CICF’s leadership team took a trip earlier this year to learn more about the history of race and civil justice in our country. During the trip, they visited:
- Selma Interpretive Center in Selma
- Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma
- Brown Chapel AME Church in Selma
- Equal Justice Initiative’s The Legacy Museum and The National Memorial for Peace and Justice in Montgomery
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta
Pamela Ross, vice president of opportunity, equity and inclusion, and Rob MacPherson, vice president of development and strategy, shared a reflective conversation about the trip, how it affected them personally and our organization’s generational commitment to racial equity in Central Indiana.
This video is part one of an ongoing series.
Leave A Comment